Παρασκευή 19 Αυγούστου 2011

senses gone mad.

And i wonder.
Is there anybody out there?
Can you hear my voice?
Cause i can hear even the silent beat of your heart.
Cause i can feel you.
I feel your thoughts.
It seems unreal.
You can  listen to somebody's thoughts , but you can't feel them.
You can understand his mood , but not smell it.
But i will.
I will smell your mood and feel your thoughts.
I'll achieve what you call impossible.
You're here , you're wherever i go.
It doesn't make sense cause nobody can see you.
But I can.
I can smell your mood and feel your thoughts.
The unknown man thought i was crazy and i had been talking to myself .
But i was talking to the invisible you.
Cause i can smell your mood and feel your thoughts.
And your thoughts tell me that you're here.
But your mood tells me that you're not real.
And mood is unable to talk, especially like that.
So i'm probably dreaming otherwise i'm mad.
Or my dream is too real and my reality's going to explode.
And my world will disappear cause of the dream.
And there's no difference between them.
There's no difference between me and you.
And i'll be lost in you.
And you'll never find me , but i won't be dead , i'll be lost in you.
My paranoia is getting worse.
Or i'm just too deaf too speak.
And too mute to hear.
I told you , you won't make sense.
I forgot to take my meds today.
Too bad for you.
Beware.
Cause i'm just too crazy to care.

2 σχόλια: